Our new Mobile Tickets allow you to buy your travel in advance and make a savings on unlimited travel tickets compared to buying tickets on board our buses.
- Falcon Day Ticket – unlimited travel on the Falcon Buses network for an entire day, (valid on the day of activation) –
- Falcon Weekly Ticket – unlimited travel on the Falcon Buses network for an entire week (valid for 7 days from date of activation),
- Falcon Four Weekly Ticket – unlimited travel on the Falcon Buses network for a 4 week period (valid for 28 days from date of activation),
- Yugo 16-19 ticket Day, Week or Monthly Ticket – unlimited travel on the Falcon Buses network for an entire day, for 16 to 19 year olds, get a 1/3 of our adult fare by using this ticket. (Valid for the duration of 24 hours, 7 days or 28 days from the date of activation).
- Student Pass, Week, Month or Termly – Valid for 1 return trip per day, on the Falcon Buses network for a Week, Month or Term, ideal for School Children traveling to school on the bus saving the need for cash to be carried. (Valid for the period from the date of activation).
- 10 Trip Ticket – provides 10 single trips across any Falcon Buses service. Once each trip is activated it remains valid for 1 hour, the 10 trips can be used across a 12 month period,
You will need to have an online account with us to use Mobile Tickets, any device you use to access your account will be able to show all your tickets. Mobile Tickets (paperless tickets) are delivered to your mobile phone via our website or our app. They are known as M-Tickets. Please note that they are not available on all operating systems.
Before you buy your tickets via our Bus Hub website please check that the mobile device you intend to use them on is compatible with our tickets. Instructions to do this are available during the purchase process and we advise that you check this before you purchase your tickets.
You are responsible for ensuring you carry your mobile phone on your planned journeys, your phone will be subject for inspection by our driver and so it must be functioning properly and fully charged for the duration of your journeys. The screen must also be able to be scanned as a barcode will need to be read by our scanner. M-tickets must be activated from within the Mobile Application before travel in order to validate the M-ticket.
Due to the wide variety of mobile phone handsets and networks we are unable to offer technical support or assistance. You may incur data usage charges from your mobile phone operator for downloading a ticket. You should check with your network provider as to what charges may apply.
Each passenger will be required to have his/her own account and display the ticket on an appropriate handset. Our system does not currently support group M-tickets.
We shall not provide duplicate or replacement tickets. The ticket must be stored on your mobile phone until the date and time of travel and such safekeeping shall be your responsibility. M-tickets are non-transferable.
By purchasing an M-ticket, you agree to cooperate with the bus inspector and let him/her clearly view the ticket on your mobile phone and corresponding nominated identification and you acknowledge that you may be requested to hand over your mobile phone and corresponding nominated identification voluntarily for inspection. If you do not produce your ticket or hand over your mobile phone and corresponding nominated identification upon a request to do so by the bus inspector, the bus inspector shall be entitled to consider that you are travelling without a ticket.